With a few simple changes, you can do the world a whole lot of good! Transform your lunch time from plastic-filled and disposable to sustainable and organic!
1) Reusable Snack Bag: Ditch those plastic bags for a cuter, reusable option! Easy to clean, you can just throw these snack sized bags in the dish washer! Did we mention that they also come in Sandwich Bag size?
2) Organic Cotton Tote: Machine washable, these organic cotton lunch totes are as practical as they are stylish. And don't worry, the bright yellow lining is completely food-safe!
3) Stainless Steel Lunch Box: Choose from a variety of compartments -- Uno, Duo, Trio, or Quad. Made from the durable and safe 18/8 stainless steel.
4) Mason Jar & Cuppow Lid: Have a bunch of old mason jars lying around? Turn them into a BPA/BPS free drinking experience! Cuppow lids are made in the USA from recycled materials.
5) Organic Cotton Hand Towel: An on-the-go alternative to napkins or paper towels! These little towels are super cute and made from 100% organic, Fair Trade cotton. Bring your own towel to save trees, reduce landfill waste, cut CO2 emissions, and save water.
6) Bamboo Utensils: Use the handy carabiner to clip this travel utensil set to any bag or backpack! Made from bamboo, this fork, spook, knife, and chopstick set are light weight, strong, and long lasting. Finished with natural, food-safe wood oil.